Skip to content
What makes an order "customized"?
- Orders that include furniture that aren't designed by our architects and are not available for direct sale through our website.
- Orders that include modified versions of furniture pieces that are available through our website.
Terms & Conditions:
- Outbox is not responsible for any detail that has been miscommunicated or not communicated at all. Always make sure to mention and discuss every tiny detail in your order. You will be charged an extra fee on modifying details that haven't been communicated.
- In case of returns, you will be charged for transportation twice. To avoid returns, please ask to visit our workshop and inspect your order live before transporting it to your desired location.
- You agree that your order will be subject to natural variation. Steel, like all natural materials, has inherent disparities in its shape or form. Each furniture piece will have its own unique variation that will include texture, shape, imperfections, color variation or shadow. No two piece of furniture will be an exact match. The unique characteristics of each piece will have various effects and contributions to the beauty to the surrounding furniture.
- Your order will be designed by our architects and assembled by our skilled laborers. Pieces that require manual labor and manual measurements may not 100% match any reference design.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.