Indio Lounge Set
Indio Lounge Set is designed and rendered by our in-house architects and factory produced by our state-of-the-art workshop.
For more information, please check the product's description below.
Clean lines, a compact profile and customizable designs help our Indio Collection fit in anywhere. This versatile, bestselling occasional chair is crafted from rust-proof metal steel in a slate gray finish for a relaxed-meets-modern vibe. The low-slung frame and wide seat allow for extra comfort.
- Welded of 100% rust-proof metal steel frame.
- Frame features a painted weathered slate, powder coated finish.
- Get a colorful update with additional cushions (included) in water-repellent, fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric.
- Sunbrella fabric made of water-resistant and weather proof materials.
- A three-seater sofa includes 2 cushions. Others include one.
- Made to order.
- 1-seater (overall): 100cm wide x 87cm deep x 80cm high
- 2-seater (overall): 170cm wide x 87cm deep x 80cm high
- 3-seater (overall): 195cm wide x 87cm deep x 80cm high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Found a better price?
We'll beat it!
Our metal wall art collection is protected by a price match guarantee. If you happen to have found a better price, let us know here and we'll do our best to beat it.
Regular price From $180 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$220 USDSale price From $180 USD
Regular price From $145 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$220 USDSale price From $145 USD
Regular price From $170 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Furniture everywhere prioritizes alternate lightweight materials to cut shipping costs and sell more. Buying locally made furniture means no cap on creativity, materials to use and hassles of self-assembly.
Anti-rust and anti-corrosion
We're using the most advanced coating techniques to make sure your furniture always looks as perfect as the day you received it. Powder Coating has proven to be the most durable among all other options.
Led by architects, powered by technology
Unlike traditional workshops, Outbox is led by skillful architects unlocking a new world of possibilities in the field of industrial furniture. All combined with cutting-edge machinery, complex tasks become simpler and automated.