Maywood Nesting Tables (2 Pack)
Maywood Nesting Tables (2 Pack) is designed and rendered by our in-house architects and factory produced by our state-of-the-art workshop.
For more information, please check the product's description below.
- So fresh, so cool. These nesting tables have a warm nutmeg finish offering a rich layered look that can warm up any room. Sturdy metal-based finished in black powder coating, offers clean lines with minimal design. Nest the smaller table inside their larger counterpart or arrange separately for maximum table space when the company's coming.
- This is a unique coffee table with its set of two round nesting tables for a modern space-saving solution in your living room
- Use the nesting tables separately or stack them together if needing more walking space in your living room when guests come over
- The stacking coffee tables’ matte black powder-coated legs are accompanied by pre-attached floor protectors.
- Dimensions: big table, 80D x 45H CM, small table 60D x 33H CM.
Found a better price?
We'll beat it!
Our metal wall art collection is protected by a price match guarantee. If you happen to have found a better price, let us know here and we'll do our best to beat it.
Regular price From $180 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$220 USDSale price From $180 USD
Regular price From $145 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$220 USDSale price From $145 USD
Regular price From $170 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Furniture everywhere prioritizes alternate lightweight materials to cut shipping costs and sell more. Buying locally made furniture means no cap on creativity, materials to use and hassles of self-assembly.
Anti-rust and anti-corrosion
We're using the most advanced coating techniques to make sure your furniture always looks as perfect as the day you received it. Powder Coating has proven to be the most durable among all other options.
Led by architects, powered by technology
Unlike traditional workshops, Outbox is led by skillful architects unlocking a new world of possibilities in the field of industrial furniture. All combined with cutting-edge machinery, complex tasks become simpler and automated.